Discover Hidden Communication Gems through Enterprise-wide Elevator Speech Training.
Elevator Speech Training (EST) across an organization accomplishes more than just improving the communication skills of participating team members. Combined with EST Analysis, it also discovers and promotes best communication practices organization-wide.
EST ANALYSIS is a holistic analysis of the individual Elevator Speech Training sessions conducted across an organization. It answers important questions that are relevant to the organization as a whole. For example, what are compelling ways to:
- Describe your work without jargon?
- Express what makes your organization unique?
- Tell illustrative stories?
- List past accomplishments?
- Convey why the work is personal?
For example, one of your team members might have an incredibly compelling story. Another one might be especially good at using plain language to describe the work. EST Analysis identifies these hidden messaging gems to promote them across the organization to elevate communication.
Messaging Wallet Cards
EST Analysis includes the design of messaging wallet cards to promote best messaging practices among staff.
- EST Analysis is part of all Enterprise Elevator Speech Training packages.
- We recommend a minimum of 20 participants.
- Projects require up to six months of advance scheduling time.
- Payment is due at time of scheduling a training package.
Non-profit rate per training session (for Enterprise packages with EST Analysis)
$550 (1-19 sessions)
$450 (20 or more)
For-profit rate per training session (for Enterprise packages with EST Analysis)
$800 (1-19 sessions)
$700 (20 or more)